Dear Valued Cirrus Aviation Customer,
In these uncertain times, we wanted to reach out to you about what we are doing here at Cirrus Aviation to support you and your flight needs. As the situation around novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we are doing everything we can to ensure your safety.
As always, our clients, partners, and team members’ safety and health remain our highest priority. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. Since the early stages of the outbreak, we implemented heightened daily cleaning and disinfecting practices throughout our fleet. In response to the coronavirus, we have gone even further and taken additional measures developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous.
We are taking active measures to guarantee the safety and exceptional quality of the service that we have provided all these years remains un-compromised before, during, and after each flight.
The health of our employees is closely monitored, including temperature checks. Each employee must perform a daily health assessment.
Any employee with a temperature above 99 degrees, cough, difficulty breathing, any other symptoms associated with COVID-19, or has come in close contact with someone who has a laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis in the past 14 days will report to the company immediately. They will be required to quarantine until they are tested and cleared by a doctor to return to work.
In addition to all employees practicing responsible social-distancing and good hygiene:
- Flight and Cabin crew members will wear a mask during all interactions with passengers, inside and around FBOs, traveling to or from the FBO or hotel, and refrain from shaking hands. Pilots shall remove their masks while on the flight deck.
- None of the aircraft in our fleet use recirculated air. A constant flow of fresh air pushed through the plane replaces the entire cabin air volume every 4 to 5 minutes.
- In addition to the rigorous cleaning our aircraft undergo daily, we have treated with our fleet with Bacoban™. This long term disinfectant is applied with a fogger and adheres to all surfaces providing antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-fungal protection. Before each flight, all common-touch surfaces are given an additional wipe down with a 90% alcohol solution.
- We are scheduling longer turn times between flights to allow more time between passengers and to allow for the additional extensive cleaning between each trip.
- Masks and hand sanitizer are provided onboard for passenger safety and convenience.
- Passengers will be required to fill out a health assessment declaring they are free from any COVID-19 symptoms and have not been in close contact (within 6 feet) of someone known or suspected to have COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
We will remain attentive and are prepared to respond to changing conditions. Please feel free to contact us to discuss your flight needs and how we can safely provide a world-class experience for you and your guests.
Austin Ryan Fuentes
Director of Business Development
Sales: +1 (702) 448-2366